Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
She married Alan at the age of 19, and is still happily married. She is probably the calmest family member and always offers advice to her husband and children. Amy often has to have talks with Alan, due to the fact that he is very impulsive, and often says things he does not mean. She is generally a very understanding and nice person who only wants the best for her children. Throughout the series, it has become noticeable that she has a closer relationship with Cory and is firmer with Eric, while Alan is closer to Eric and is tougher on Cory.
Mother: Nana Boo Boo
Husband: Alan Matthews
Children: Eric Matthews (son), Cory Matthews (son), Morgan Matthews (daughter), and Joshua Matthews (son)
Grandchildren: Riley Matthews (granddaughter) and Auggie Matthews (grandson)
In-laws: Topanga Lawrence (daughter-in-law)
- Married Alan at the age of 19, despite her parents telling her not to
- Worked in either the real estate business or the art dealing business, although later she seems to be a homemaker (this is considered a continuity error.)
- In A Long Walk to Pittsburgh Amy was not upset about Topanga moving to Pittsburgh because she told Cory that with Topanga gone he could meet other girls and expand his horizons.
- She was open about her lack of support Topanga's decision to go to Pennbrook (with Cory) instead of Yale
- She joined Eric's creative writing class at Pennbrook in How to Succeed in Business, although she is never seen taking that (or any) course again.
- She became pregnant with Joshua in Prom-ises, Prom-ises
- She had Joshua in My Baby Valentine, although he had a respiratory lung infection and it looked like he would not make it. Joshua lived and got better in Resurrection
- She sided with Alan when he and Cory feuded over a place to live in season 7.
- She stayed behind in Philadelphia while her 2 oldest sons went to New York City.
- Natasha (I Was a Teenage Spy)
- WWII Amy (No Guts, No Cory)
- Ella Fitzgerald-Kennedy (As Time Goes By)
- Shavaughn (Prom-ises, Prom-ises)
|Cory Matthews • Shawn Hunter • Topanga Lawrence • Eric Matthews • Jack Hunter • Angela Moore • Rachel McGuire • George Feeny • Alan Matthews • Amy Matthews • Morgan Matthews • Jonathan Turner • Eli Williams • Stuart Minkus|
- According to Alan, her favorite food is spaghetti and her favorite color is red.
- ↑ A Long Walk to Pittsburgh Part II