|“||You are not calling a duck!||”|
At first the call simply consists of yelling "Feeny!" repeatedly, but in Friendly Persuasion Eric turns it into a sort of song and dance. This version consists of him making claw-like motions through the air while saying: "Feeny? Fa-fa-fa-fa-feeny! Feenay! Fee-hee-heenay! Yow! Hey, hey, what? Whatcha-what-what-what! Hey-ey! Yow! Hey-ey-wow-yay! Yow!" Further variations include him repeatedly yelling "Feenay!", possibly tossing in "Fee-hee-heenay!" for good measure.
- In Singled Out asking for the name of the school Feeny went to
- In An Affair to Forget, Eric uses the call to tell Mr. Feeny about his one-man show.
- In Security Guy, Eric uses it to get advice from Mr. Feeny regarding a college search.
- In It's Not You... It's Me, Eric uses it to get advice about writing his first college paper.
- In I Love You, Donna Karan, Eric uses it to try and get Mr. Feeny to help him study.
- In Things Change, Eric uses a "beach bum" version of it to tell Mr. Feeny he wants to come with him to Jackson Hole, which he thinks is in Hawaii.
- In Friendly Persuasion, Eric uses it to inform him of the chemistry he sees between Feeny and Dean Bolander.
- As Plays With Squirrels, Eric finds he can no longer use the Feeny Call in Seven the Hard Way.
- In Brave New World, Eric gives Mr. Feeny an Eric Doll that makes the Feeny call, to remind him of Eric after he is gone. (Side-note: actor Ben Savage who portrays Cory Matthews, can be seen in the background in the opening moments of this scene, evidently fighting back his emotions as this was the final episode of the show).
- In the Girl Meets World episode, "Girl Meets Pluto", Riley and Maya used the Feeny Call for the first time, being the first time in the spin-off series.