Relationships Eddie Hunter is the Half-brother to Shawn and Jack
Jack's mom is Elaine McGinty but a single parent she never got married to Chet
Elaine raised and care for jack and Charlotte hunter Chet cheated on Elaine 60 times with other wife's in the meantime Chet got married to Virna and had their son eddie witch makes sense
Chet and Virina are the parents of Eddie Hunter
Virna and Elaine were teenagers when they got pregnant Shawn and Stacey are somehow in the middle of this and dont know why
Vrina Elaine left Chet due to his alcoholic ways and kept eddie and jack far away from their father
also noted warn eddie too because he's the alcholiclism Jack Warned Shawn to stop drinking and told him the reason his mother left their father, was because he was an abusive drunk and that alcoholism runs strongly in their father's side of the family.
Jack and Shawn are Full brothers and Step Brother's due to an eddie hunter existence
Jack Stepfather is from Ohio and Oklahoma and is born to Shawn and Stacey he kept he's distance far away from shawn because he had to care for Stacey we dont know anything about jack stepfather he's the key to unlock who's shawn unknown mother is he somehow escaped and moved to NYC
- WWII Jack (No Guts, No Cory)
- Christmas Future Jack (A Very Topanga Christmas)
- Jack the Jerk (Eric Hollywood)
- Amish Jack (No Such Thing As A Sure Thing)
- Lala Nelson (What a Drag!)
- Wee Hawkin Willie (As Time Goes By)
- Future Jack (Seven the Hard Way)
- Jack can speak Chinese.
- Is somewhat smart, but for some reason Eric gets the better of him and occasionally he gets involved in Eric's antics.
- Formerly known as "Jumbo Jack", until he started working out to bring his body fat count down to 6%.
- Jack is a Mac user (Season 7 Episode 16, Seven the Hard Way).
- Jack loves ice skating, which is one of the few things that he and Shawn have in common.
- In The Witches of Pennbrook Elaine McGinty reveals that i moved my son from Boston Massachusetts to NYC and 54321 and lived with his step father who's shawn birth father