|Joshua Gabriel Matthews|
Joshua "Josh" Gabriel Matthews is the third son of Alan and Amy Matthews. He was born with complications and after a lot of touch and go, baby Josh recovers and goes home with his parents. He's aged up in the series finale (played a producer's son) and gets some knowledge imparted onto him by his older brother, Cory.
Mother: Amy Matthews
Father: Alan Matthews
Siblings: Eric Matthews (brother), Cory Matthews (brother), and Morgan Matthews (sister)
Grandmothers: Bernice Matthews (paternal) and Nana Boo Boo (maternal)
Aunts: An unnamed paternal aunt.
Friends: Maya Hart, Lucas Friar, Farkle Minkus, and Zay Babineaux
- Amy becomes pregnant with Joshua in Prom-ises, Prom-ises
- Joshua is born in My Baby Valentine
- There are complications involving a respiratory infection, but Joshua pulls through in Resurrection
- Eric pretends to be Joshua's father to get a girl in The Truth About Honesty
- Cory talks to Joshua about his future in Brave New World
- Joshua is only portrayed by Daniel Jacobs in Brave New World, otherwise he is portrayed by various babies.
- Daniel Jacobs' appearance as Joshua in Brave New World severely alters the continuity of the show, as he should be much younger. This is a continuity error.
- Joshua has a recurring role in the sequel series Girl Meets World, appearing as a teenager who has a close relationship with his older brother Cory and niece Riley. He's played by a different actor in Girl Meets World.