Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 2, Episode 2|
September 30, 1994
After encountering several "boyfriend/girlfriend" pairs at school, Cory tries desperately to ask other people's advice on "how to get a girl to say hi". He wonders what girl would be right for him. After discovering Eric in a compromising situation with his girlfriend, Cory blackmails his brother into fulfilling his wish. However, taking advice from Eric may prove to be a huge mistake.
- Ben Savage as Cory Matthews
- Danielle Fishel as Topanga Lawrence
- Will Friedle as Eric Matthews
- Rider Strong as Shawn Hunter
- Anthony Tyler Quinn as Jonathan Turner
- William Daniels as George Feeny
- Betsy Randle as Amy Matthews
- Lily Nicksay as Morgan Matthews
- William Russ as Alan Matthews
- Eric: Happy birthday, mom. The other one's on layaway. Nothing happened between me and Rebecca.
- Amy: Why should we believe that nothing happened?
- Amy: You had the big sex talk with him two years ago. What did you tell him?
- Alan: Not that. how could you think that?
- Alan:How could this happen?
- Eric: Dad, I'm sorry. I'm really, really sor--
- Alan: For thousands of years, fathers have said to their sons, "don't rush into sex," and the sons have always said, "yeah sure okay." Well, I didn't understand my father till now.