|Date of birth||September 6, 1969
|Place of birth||The Bronx, NY
|Character on Boy Meets World||Angela Moore
Trina McGee-Davis played the role of Shawn's on-again-off-again girlfriend and also was a good friend of Topanga.
- Born on September 6, 1969 in the Bronx, New York City, New York.
- Her mother was a classical pianist and her father was a Haitian photographer & a revolutionist.
- Because of this, her father was absent from her life because he spent much time fleeing the Haitian authorities.
- As a child, she leared to play the piano and showed interest in music, creative writing, acting, and political issues.
- Attended the Manhattan Country School, a renouned school for being of high quality and available to children of all races.
- Attended Howard University for 2 years with a political science major, but quit after realizing that it wasn't her goal.
- Returned home to pursue music.
- Attempted a music career after a song she wrote gained #1 status on a local Minneapolis radio station.
- Was approached by a movie producer in New York City about acting, and she was soon co-starring in the original production of Chelsea Walls, acting along side Marissa Tomei and Gina Gershon.
- Starred in 3 hip-hop musicals after that.
- Was one of the final 4 actresses (out of hundrerds) when trying out for a role in a Quincy Jones production, although the production itself never came to be.
- Married Courtland Davis.
- Starred in numerous sitcoms and movies, including movies with Sylvester Stallone, director Rob Cohen, and Mike Nichols.
- Had 3 children during this time, and was pregnant with her third while working on Boy Meets World
- Following Boy Meets World, Trina became single again and worked to make money for her 3 children, taking parts in many commercials.
- Starred in Friday After Next
- Has written and produced several sitcoms currently in development.
- Currently lives in the San Fernando Valley with her 3 kids.